How to use mega menu in Palo Alto
How to use the mega menu in Palo Alto
A Mega Menu is the name given to a large panel of content which is displayed below a menu item when the user clicks or hovers over the menu item.
For Palo Alto theme follow the following steps in order to create a mega menu:
- Create a normal menu from the admin panel - Navigation ( /admin/menus ).
2. Add second and/or third level menu items
3. Open Theme editor and go to Sections > Header section then scroll down to the section blocks.
4. Click on Add Mega Menu.
5. On the Sub-menu item enter the name of the top level link where the mega menu will appear (e.g. Shop).
6. Add the content needed for the mega menu - images, headings, links (optional).
*Note: You can add a unique content for each mega menu. Just add a mega menu block for each menu item you want to have a mega menu.
You can watch the full video below for the steps to follow in creating the Mega Menu.
We've created a handy tutorial on how to create a Mega Menu in our demo store